We’re always looking for bright, dynamic individuals to join our team; and with so many sides to our business the range of opportunities available to the right people is wide and varied.
If you are an aspiring estate agent or looking for an interesting, challenging and enjoyable career we are recruiting now in locations throughout South Manchester.
We look forward to hearing from you in the first instance please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Department - Property management looking for a full time member of staff to join busy management department. Monday – Friday 9:00-5:30pm.
Experience preferred but not essential.
The role will involve;
- Dealing with phone enquiries and ensuring regular communication with the landlords
- Organise repair requests and making sure these are dealt with quickly
- Arrange property inspections and carry out property inspections if needed.
- Liaise with contractors/outsourcing resources to ensure repair/maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescales.
- Mediate and negotiate between parties regarding the return of tenants deposit.
This role is Monday - Friday 8:45-5:30 and is mainly office based.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
Email any interest to email@example.com
Marple Bridge – have a vacancy for a weekend Negotiator / Receptionist to work Saturdays. Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale - have a vacancy for a Weekend Receptionist / Viewing Representative to work every Saturday 08:45-16:30 and Sunday 12:00-16:00. Please contact Manager Andy Buckley on 0161 962 8700 or email@example.com if you would like to apply.
Whaley Bridge - have a vacancy for a full time Sales Negotiator 9am-5.30pm. Full training provided. Contact Manager Lorraine Batty on 01663 719500 or firstname.lastname@example.org